Sunday, Jan. 22nd- Saturday, Jan. 28th
No pics this week at all! It was a rough one. John was literally busy every night of the week with activities going on at the college or church and me, well, I was running on empty from the get-go! But we made it through alright. I did a little better this week, but not much. Here's a few pics and highlights from Week 5.
Week 5
Sunday, Jan. 29th
Wow, Sundays are good, but busy! We came straight home from church, stuffed food down Levi's throat and put him to bed. He doesn't wake up usually until 3 and sometimes 4 hours later. Sometimes I feel like I hardly see him on these days!:( Then, back to church for a wonderful baptism/communion service. It's such a blessing to see young people pledge their lives to Christ! Afterwards, we had a church fellowship and then home to get little man to sleep.
Monday, Jan. 30th
Here's a pic of Levi being such a big boy! I think we'll have a pretty good independent eater by the time little brother comes along.
Tuesday, Jan. 31st
January is going out with a heat wave! It was 60 degrees today and sunny. I took my last reading group of the day outside to read. It did us all good! Here's what Levi got to do while we were gone!
Wednesday, February 1st
Wow, can't believe it's already February! I had plans to stay and do an exercise class being offered at my school, but I had some major Braxton hicks kick in again right at the end of the day. It's the worst I've experienced so far so John stayed home from church and took care of Levi while I did nothing but lay on the couch.
Climbing on Daddy!
Thursday, February 2nd
Feeling much better today, if you don't count the sinus infection I feel coming back on. What a winter...you don't have to have snow to be sick, that's for sure!
Here's Levi showing off his new big boy chair (and Grannie's cell phone)we bought him to take out with us, since little bro will be getting his!
Friday, February 3rd
John had a different kind of day. He ended up taking a college guy to MedExpress and instead of sitting in a lovely waiting room, he came back by the house to play with Levi. I think Levi was excited!:)
Saturday, February 4th
We have a 21 month old today! John worked on his train table today, we still have a few finishing touches to put on it, but for the most part it's finished. Pic soon to follow. We ended the day with pizza at Grannie and Pa's! Levi enjoyed playing with his cars on the couch with Pa.
No comments:
Post a Comment