Saturday, February 11, 2012

Week 6

Sunday, Feb. 5th

Levi and I didn't make it to church this morning. I really felt like I needed to stay home to try and kick this cold I had. Blah! Later, that day I did start to feel much better, just in time for Bible Study at our house. A group of college students are coming over and we are having different leaders from our church speaking to them. This week was one of the ladies that was there from the beginning of our church and one of our deacons. It's so neat to hear how God worked through His people and still is to bring this body of believers together.
Here's a pic of Levi with our special speakers:



Monday, Feb. 6th

Here a few pics of the train table I promised. Levi's loving it. It's still in the basement as of right now, we plan on bringing it up after the baby is born!







But of course, now he wants to go downstairs all the time...




Tuesday, Feb. 7th

Levi's such a mess! Here he is playing with a cereal box that daddy cut some holes in. Do you see him?



Wednesday, Feb. 8th

Yes, I feel as bad as I look in this pic! haha! Had my sugar test today and I just felt so awful by the time I got home...I was pretty useless!



Thursday, Feb. 9th

Levi is helping fold his laundry today, well, maybe not fold...



Friday, Feb. 10th

Daddy had cornhole tonight, here's a pic of another reason why he goes!:)



Saturday, Feb. 11th

I was supposed to go to an Ipad training all day today, but it ended up getting postponed, yay kinda like a snow day!:)
We woke up to 28 degrees, but throughout the day it dropped another 10 degrees, so we decided to go out in the morning. This is Levi's second experience with snow...he really didn't know what to do!:) haha!







No comments:

Post a Comment