Saturday, August 27, 2011

Week 34

Sunday, August 21st

Levi and I stayed home from church today since he was still recovering from being sick. We ended up having a great family day! Here's a few pics:






Monday, August 22nd

Went to the Staff Picnic tonight so Levi stayed up a little bit later than usual. He enjoyed writing all over daddy's papers while he was on the phone!



Tuesday, August 23rd

No pic. Busy evening after work, went to a wedding reception this evening.

Wednesday, August 24th

Levi got a special treat from Grannie today, a popsicle. This is the first time he's actually wanted to eat one!




Thursday, August 25th

Grandpa got to spend some time with Levi while Grannie was babysitting.




Friday, August 26th

Spent a little time with the soccer team for dinner after I got home from work. No pic though...

Saturday, August 27th

I was supposed to go to training today, but woke up at 6:30 this morning with no water, so I took it as a sign to stay home!:) I took it, it was much needed. I totally enjoyed my day with Levi and even got a nap in with him. John was home before he went to bed so it was all around nice day!:) Like it should be...


No comments:

Post a Comment