Came back from Holly River today. Saw 15 deer in like 2 miles. Here's a few pics:
Levi had a good visit with Grannie and Grandpa!
Monday, August 15th
Busy day of errands and taking Levi to the doctor, poor baby still has an ear infection.
Tuesday, August 16th
No pictures today again, totally soaking up every minute with Levi before I go back to work the next day. Crazy boy slept for 5 hours during the day, so I only had him for 4 hours before Daddy got home!
Wednesday, August 17th
Reported to school! I really like where I'm at and the teachers I work with it's going to be a great year.
Levi totally enjoyed his day with Grannie.
Thursday, August 18th
I had training all day and Grannie took Levi to the dr. His ears are clear and he did great with his vaccines. He was a totally different child without me with him at the dr---he was good!:) No big outbursts or tears...hhhmmm, they start early, huh?
Off to work, bright and early!
Friday, August 19th
Super long day at work almost 12 hours due to Open House, but Levi came to visit me for an hour or so! Then he went home and had some Daddy-time!
I shouldn't leave these guys alone so long!:)
Here's a quick shot of my messy desk, we still have a lot of work to do in our rooms! Just not enough time!
Saturday, August 20th
Just had a nice family day! Lots of family meals (Levi literally eats constantly if he's awake!) and play time.
John found this at a yard sale this morning. Levi liked it pretty good, for a little while anyway!:)
John also worked on painting the bathroom. Some before and after shots are to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment