This was our third day in Connecticut visiting John's family. We went to church and then visited with John's parents and his brother and his sweet family. This is Levi with his cousin Blake.
Monday, July 4th
John's dad's retirement party/4th July party! How awesome to see a faithful man be able to do this in this time of his life. I pray God fills his retirement years with much joy!
Tuesday, July 5th
John went fishing with his dad, Levi, myself and Donna (John's mom) rested after partying the day before.
No picture.
Wednesday, July 6th
John and I got to go out and celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary that was on Sat. We had some really nice babysitters!
Thursday July 7th
Big day for the guys, went tubing with the kids and then John, his dad and brother Eric, went night fishing. They didn't get home until 1:30am!
Levi and I got to hang out with cousin Kaleigh. She was a super help to me that day, I wasn't feeling so well and Levi LOVED, LOVED, LOVED playing with his cousin!
Friday, July 8th
Went to John's Uncle Gary's wedding. The weather held off, it was nice! We got to take a lot of family pics!
Saturday, July 9th
Relaxed, aaaahhh. By the pool, out in the sun, perfect day! Afterwards, got some ice cream at the cutest little ice cream place, Canterbury Cones!
I love watching my cousin :) He is SOOOOOOOO CUTE!
ReplyDelete