Sunday, August 18th
Kicking off the back to school season here, everyone is sick! Here they are still in their pj's.
Monday, August 19th
Staff picnic at Daddy's work today. Here we are watching the games:
Tuesday, August 20th
Levi fell down last night on the sidewalk and he laid down on the couch this morning because he said it still hurt. Pretty dramatic I know, but nothing a few little bandaids won't fix up.
I just love this chunky-monkey!
This Mommy had an interview today for a part-time Reading Specialist job and got it! It'll be an adjustment for everyone, but I think eventually a good one! Haha! I start next week.
Wednesday, August 21st
Getting back into the teacher swing of things around here!
Thursday, August 22nd
Si likes to sweep the house now too!
Friday, August 23rd
We are getting to enjoy some friends here with us this weekend. Here's Baby Uriah, not so much a baby anymore!
Saturday, August 24th
Welcome Back, ABC Students!
Please pray for the Lord's protection this school year and a wonderful year of discipling young people to follow Him!



Congrats! Hope its a great school year for you all!
ReplyDelete