Si playing with Tara while Levi was sleeping.
After nap time today we went and visited Great-grandma Bell. Levi enjoyed his time there and we enjoyed seeing my grandmother again. Levi has been asking about Grandma Bell all week now!
Monday, Feb. 11th
We're still finishing our activities from two weeks ago! Oh well! Being sick was hard on me and Josiah!
I tried to teach Levi how to play Red Light, Green Light. Quite interesting!
Tuesday, Feb. 12th
I got to treat myself to a pre-birthday shopping trip today! Now that I'm not "large" anymore from having two babies in two years it was time to work on my wardrobe a bit! It was so fun trying clothes on when they actually fit! Anyway, had lots of luck in one store so that was fun.
John went to the RollerSkating event for the college tonight. Levi's starting on a runny nose, I guess he's going to get sick now that the rest of us are all better! Anyway, we stayed home, maybe next time!
No pics today.
Wednesday, Feb. 13th
Had to go back out today, ventured out with the boys and my mom. Levi did awesome! He picked out a birthday present for Josiah (I know it's not until April, but, hey, I don't know when I'll be back in the toy section with Levi again) and then he got to pick out a toy too. He has come a long way, I'm so proud of him and I thank the Lord for the strength and patience He gives us all daily.
Here's Levi showing off his toys:
Thursday, Feb. 14th
~Happy Valentine's Day~
Valentine's Lesson during Learning time where we made a Ladybug out of hearts and the letter "L", listened to The Grouchy Ladybug on youtube (the opposite of showing Love) and then made Daddy a card:
Heart Pancakes for lunch:
Card and treat from Grammie and Grampy and enjoying each other over Google Video Chat:
Valentine's Day isn't something John and I celebrate together. Occasionally we have, but no expectations from each other here. I'm hoping in the future to start the tradition with the boys of our family having an elegant three-course meal by candlelight at home and teach them how to conduct themselves at a nice banquet/restaurant for their future wives!:) Maybe they'll bring their future Valentines to this dinner one day! Hey, a mom can only hope!
Friday, Feb. 15th
I look forward to Friday evenings when John is typically home and sleeping in the next morning, (8:00 that is). Here we all are just goofing around and being a family tonight!
Levi is showing off his comb-over after his bath!
I love his pretty curl!
Daddy's turn to read tonight:
Saturday, Feb. 16th
Had some more college students over on this snowy night for some snacks and games, here's Si getting in on the action!
Look at this big boy move:
No comments:
Post a Comment