Sunday, Feb. 3rd
No church today due to the weather, so here are the boys enjoying the snow.
While the boys were taking a good nap, John treated me to a yummy cappuccino:
Monday, Feb. 4th
Josiah is trying on Levi's hat!
Tuesday, Feb. 5th
Back to Learning Time today, we are finishing up the concepts from last week.
~Gen. 1:1
~Creation Days 1-4 (and numbers)
~Circles and half circles
~Things that are Yellow
Here's our projects from today, the #4 apple tree page and painting a sun by pulling out lines from a dollop of paint with a brush!
We played Color and Shapes BINGO today and Levi did awesome with it. He really caught on quick how to play! We had fun!
Wednesday, Feb. 6th
We had some company today!
Thursday, Feb. 7th
Had to run some errands today, it was nice I got to go to the new HealthSmart store here in Beckley and pick up some items I've been wanting to work on. Here's one:
Homemade Deodorant
I did clean out an old deodorant tube and it works much nicer in that!
We got to go to another ball game tonight. This is the boys right before we left. We have some handsome men in the house!
Friday, Feb. 8th
Here's some more homemade items, well only one more really:
Homemade dry shampoo:
Saturday, Feb. 9th
We had the guy RA's over tonight for some cornhole, calzones and card games! Fun night for them to get away from the dorm! Oh, and I should mention a little Duck Dynasty was included! :)
While they played some card games, I worked on the boys' instant oatmeal packets for the week. This is the basic recipe I'm using, but I'm experimenting with some spices, syrup and fruit and such, I'll post what gets toddler and baby-approved here soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment