Sunday, Jan. 27th
Snacktime after church.
Si playing around while Levi is sleeping:
Monday, Jan. 28th
Finishing up our Learning Time Concepts from last week. We worked for close to 30 minutes today, considering the first day he couldn't sit still for more than 15 minutes, we are making progress and having a ton of fun too!
Painting lines up and down and left and right:
Made lines with tape on the floor which led to hopscotch, of course and then just running around the kitchen really fast! haha!
While Levi was sleeping, Si went to town on the tape!
Later that evening we all went to cheer Daddy on at indoor soccer. Levi LOVED this to say the least!
Tuesday, Jan. 29th
Gee stopped by and helped Levi fish out some cars he had under the stove. He was hilarious to watch. He's such a determined guy when he's on a mission, he would not give up. He thought he could help Gee by clapping and patting his legs (if you have ever watched Little Einsteins, then you know why he thinks this). Here he is holding the flashlight so she could see:
Music time with Daddy tonight!
Wednesday, Jan. 30th
Josiah and Mommy are sick today. We've been healthy for the last month and let me say I've been very grateful, so hopefully we'll get over it soon!
Here are our Learning Time Concepts this week:
~Gen. 1:1
~Creation Days 1-4 (and numbers)
~Circles and half circles
~Things that are Yellow
We are also trying out a 30 day trial at www.abcmouse.com. Levi absolutely loves it and so far, I've enjoyed it for him as well. He loves feeding his fish and buying balls from the tickets he earns doing his lessons. Really fun for us to do while Josiah is sleeping.
Today was the first day Levi was able to get into the prize box after receiving 5 stickers, took him 7 days, but he did it. I knew ahead of time he might struggle with the whole concept of a prize box, but I felt like it would be good for him to experience picking out 1 toy in the midst of several things. Anyway, he did alright, shed a few tears, but he's enjoying his new plane:
Thursday, Jan. 31st
Well, we have a 9 month old as of yesterday in our midst. Josiah is a wonderful blessing and a joy to be around. He is sick right now along with Mommy too so we've had to rest lately. Josiah is growing, 21 lbs. and standing up for long periods of time. He is trying now to stand up from crawling without pulling up. I think he will be walking soon.
Friday, Feb. 1st
Ugh, Josiah and I are really sick today, no learning time again for Levi. Not stressed though, just enjoying it when we do get to it!
Daddy's off to a Coach's conference so we booked it over to Gee and Pa's to stay warm and safe in this blizzard. It's hard to believe on Wednesday it was in the 60's and this morning it was I think around 10 degrees. WV, sure can be crazy sometimes!
Thankful for Pa and Gee taking us in. Levi and I slept in the same bed tonight and let me tell ya, we made some memories. My top three favorite moments were:
1) Everytime I coughed Levi asked me to say, "excuse me". Not really a big deal you think, well I have a major cold right now.:)
2) When he asked me to sing to him. He requested Jesus Loves Me and he did all the sign language for the first time in the dark where I couldn't really see it! haha!
3) I was right there on the threshold of a sweet sleep when all of a sudden a another face is on top of mine, but it gave me a kiss so I didn't mind.
oh, one more...
4) About 3:30 in the morning Levi leans over and says, "Mommy and Levi are be---st friends".
Can't beat that.
Saturday, Feb. 2nd
Back at home on another snowy day waiting on Daddy to get home. Everyone is starting to feel better.
Here's Mr. Nap-a-lot today, I guess he made too many memories last night!:)




No comments:
Post a Comment