Saturday, December 29, 2012

Week 50

Sunday, December 9th

BIG day today! I had to be at church early for cantata practice, then we had the cantata; came home; ate lunch; put the boys in bed for a nap; cooked for the Christmas church dinner; back to church to eat; then Levi was in the toddler Christmas at church. Shhew! All in all it was a great day and Levi did great sitting in church with his Daddy and at the dinner and the program (kinda). We have been working on self-control with him so today was definitely a test. He's getting better! It's hard work!







Monday, December 10th

Another test for Levi today, going to the doctor, or as Levi would say the "doctor's house". He did great in the waiting room though he likes how his voice echoes in there!:) He did even better when he got his shot and M&M's right after!;) So proud of how he's doing these days. Thank you, Lord!

We all came home afterwards and took a nap and I mean everyone!

Look how strong Josiah is getting! He wants to pull up so much!


Tuesday, December 11th

Josiah didn't like his broccoli too much...


I was cleaning and Levi decided to grab a wipe and clean his toys too!


Wednesday, December 12th

I needed to buy some cookie cutters the other day and instead of buying the little small set of 6 for $6 I bought the big set of 101 for $12! Haha! Splurge!


I'm not the only one that likes them, I broke them out today!



Thursday, December 13th

Playtime with Daddy!


Friday, December 14th

I ran errands this morning while my mom watched the babies and came home to devastating news in the afternoon. The shooting at Newtown, CT rocked me to my core, it hit so close to home for me. I struggled a lot with my emotions today and was very thankful when John got home from work.

No pictures today.

Saturday, December 15th

We (everyone except John) is sick and have to stay home from a Christmas party we were supposed to attend tonight, but I was able to make a desert and send with John so he could go. Here's Levi enjoying Mommy's cooking!






No comments:

Post a Comment