Friday, September 28, 2012

Week 38

Sunday, Sept. 16th

It's definitely starting to feel like fall around here. John and I enjoyed the evening around the fire after the boys were in bed.



Monday, Sept. 17th

He's not a baby anymore!:)


Tuesday, Sept. 18th

Busy day with the boys today, no pic!

Wednesday, Sept. 19th

Wild hair man with his Tag books. He is really starting to get into them now and learning a lot from them! Great birthday present.


Thursday, Sept. 20th

Turning into a little book worm! He wanted to read about cars and trucks while he ate breakfast. Making his reading-specialist-Mommy proud!:)


Friday, Sept. 21st

Today was my Momma's birthday! I know I post about her quite often, but I have to reiterate, she is the best Mommy a girl could have!

She hung out with me and the boys today since John was gone on a weekend trip. I love her!:)

This is the last pic my family has had done in awhile, back in 2009, hope to update it soon!


Saturday, Sept. 22nd

Long weekend without John = one tired Mommy

Glad when he made it back home around 11:30pm.

No pic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment