Sunday, Sept.9th
We still couldn't make it to church this week, praying for next week!
Monday, Sept.10th
Here's Levi and Josiah playing! Josiah is staying awake more now, so it's more playtime for the two of them.
Tuesday, Sept.11th
No pic today.
Wednesday, Sept.12th
Oh boy, I have been so sick of my hair lately, so I went and chopped off 10 inches or so! Feels great too! My hair is falling out so much worse now than it did with Levi and it is so much harder to have time to take care of it with two little ones now, I needed something wash and go. Here it is:
I'm also doing the CurlyGirl Method, you can found out more about that here, but essentially it goes like this:
1. Quit using shampoo. (Use what's called "no poo" shampoo, no sulfates, silicones, or parabens.)
2. Condition your curls like crazy.
3. Use a microfiber or old t-shirt to dry your curls.
4. Stop brushing your hair (I still do in the shower when I have lots of conditioner in)
5. Gel, gel, gel!
6. Let it air dry. (I don't do this everyday).
It's kinda sad that I'm 28 years old and still trying to figure out how to do my hair, oh well! The Lord knows how to keep us humble!:) Anyway, I plan on posting separate on how all this is going in the near future. It takes about 6 weeks to really tell the difference and see what your curls can do. I think it may take me longer the way my hormones are all going back and I'm majorly shedding!
Thursday, Sept.13th
Levi brought me a flower when he was playing outside! I love my boys!:)
Friday, Sept. 14th
A rare moment for John...
His desk at work is clean!:)
Saturday, Sept. 15th
Hanging out with Daddy in the morning watching some videos on his phone:





my "wavy" hair has gotten curlier with each pregnancy, so I found myself needing to figure out curly hair. That is exactly the method my hairdresser gave me to use and it works really well. Every once in a while I have to use real shampoo though. Only wash and go will work for me! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on the whole real shampoo thing...I'm actually using baking soda probably once a week to get that nice "clean" feeling!:)
Delete