Week 34
Sunday, August 19th - Saturday, August 25th
This week was a really hard week for John. It's his 70 hour work week! The soccer players came in for pre-season, as well as, new students at the end of the week.
He would leave before 8am and get home around 9ish typically, so unless he got to sneak home for a little bit in between everything he didn't see Levi. Here he is one afternoon with us for a bit,
He looks so tired!
I thought the week might be tough on me too, but it really wasn't so bad at all. Levi is doing so much better with potty training, it's not a constant vigil I have to have now. We have really gotten into a great routine and I'm not feeling so overwhelmed anymore!
This week Levi's vocabulary has taken off! I love all the new words he's saying. When John gets home at night I fill him in on all the cool stuff that he has said during the day! He finally says the animals instead of just their sounds, for instance when we would point to a cow and ask him what's that he would say, "moo". Pretty cute, but now he can name his animals, colors, shapes (I love how he says oval), count up to 15 (not in order necessarily) and all kinds of other words. It seems like there is a new word, if not a couple, everyday. It seems like all this has literally clicked overnight!
Here's a few pics from the week!
Week 35
Sunday, August 26th - Saturday, September 1st
Here's a few pics from the week:
No comments:
Post a Comment