Monday, August 13, 2012

Week 32

Sunday, August 5th

Levi got a surprise from "G" and Pa this evening:


Monday, August 6th

Love this time of year...


Tuesday, August 7th

Here's how Levi feels about potty training these days:


Haha! So, I'm exaggerating a little, he's doing really well. He's having a hard time with the whole underwear thing, but we're getting there, probably one accident a day now.

Wednesday, August 8th

No pic today!


Thursday, August 9th

Another busy day, no pic...but we are appliance shopping! Woohoo!

Friday, August 10th

It's a rainy Friday night and John's not feeling too well, so we watched Levi's favorite movie...


They sure don't make movies like they used to, do they?

Saturday, August 11th

We went to the State Fair, it was a gorgeous and fun day! Lots of yummy food and tractors for Levi!


And I have to mention, Levi didn't have any accidents at the fair! I'm so proud!


No comments:

Post a Comment