Monday, August 6, 2012

Week 30


Sunday, July 22nd

Levi made his debut on stage today at church, singing with the other children from VBS. He's the last one on the right and he starts breaking down at 1:30.



I hope this is the beginning of the Lord using him for ministry in His church.

Monday, July 23rd

Levi hung out with Grannie a bit today on the tractor, he wasn't too fond of it:


Tuesday, July 24th

Potty Training Day 1:
My mom is coming over this week because Josiah is still nursing so much during the day. Here she is, bribing him with M&Ms.


We just sat a timer for 30 minutes and made him go each time. He did pretty good, only 2 accidents.

Wednesday, July 25th

Potty Training Day 2:
Levi has decided that he's over the whole potty thing. Much worse today, lots of frustration for everyone!

Thursday, July 26th

Potty Training Day 3:
Ok, so new approach: no timer, no forcing, just friendly reminders of going to the potty. This kid needs to think it was his idea, I guess. Oh well, it's working!:)

Here he is taking a break on the couch:


Friday, July 27th

Potty Training Day 4:
It's going much better, still a full-time job, but a lot less frustration!

Here's a picture of another sweet boy we have in the house!


He's doing great, just taking all the chaos in!

Saturday, July 28th

Well, we're still potty training! We'll introduce underwear tomorrow and see how that goes!:) I'll just post any highlights, but know now that my day consists of constantly thinking about someone's bodily fluids! Yuck!

Josiah is teething like crazy already! Here he is going to town on his teether.


He's also using his hands so much more and staring at them like crazy. I love this part, I love watching them figure out how to use the body the Lord has blessed them with! We sure take our health for granted... Thank you, Lord!


1 comment:

  1. Potty training...by far the worst thing about parenting so far for me. I've done it three times and each time I was convinced they would NEVER get it. I kept thinking "I'm not big enough to handle this...who thought I could??". Ha! This too does pass! :)

    ReplyDelete