Sunday, July 29th
No church for us and the boys today, too much going on potty training Levi. He's a little moody right now to say the least!
Monday, July 30th
Happy 3 months Josiah!
He is 16 pounds of Love!:) He truly is a happy baby, always smiling and laughing a lot now. He intently watches his brother and he has even begun to make Levi laugh when he's laughing at something or "talking". He has finally spread out his feedings to every 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours. Our day looks like this:
7:30-8:00- Up, diaper change, nurse
9-11:00- Nap in crib/Playtime
11:00-Nurse
12:00-Nap (swing)
2:30-3:00- Up to nurse, usually goes right back to sleep
4-5:00- Up to play
5:30-6:00- Nurse/catches a little cat nap sometimes in the crib or swing
8:00-Bedtime routine, say goodnight to Levi, bath, PJ's, nurse
8:30- Sleep in crib
3-3:30am- Nurse/Back to sleep
In between all these times we're potty training a 2 year old! haha!
Here's Josiah eating and sleeping in the afternoon, he's so funny:
Tuesday, July 31st
Enjoying some fresh tomatoes and basil on our Digiornio pizza! Haha!
Wednesday, August 1st
Josiah had a follow-up appt with the ENT today. He sounds so much better and was released from his care. YAY, Praise the Lord! Here he is hanging out with Daddy in the Dr's office:
After that trip, we met my parents for some Chick-fil-a today!
Thursday, August 2nd
Someone had fun today while John was working on the river:
Friday, August 3rd
It's a special day for my grandmother and myself! It's her birthday today and my spiritual birthday!:) 23 years ago my brother was used by the Lord to lead me to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ! I'm so thankful, I know I do not deserve this precious gift of salvation, day by day I see that, I am forever grateful.
We all celebrated by going to Cracker Barrel, I think there were 18 of us!
Saturday, August 4th
We hung out on the back porch the other day and there were beautiful clear skies. We were able to see airplane after airplane go above us, of course, Levi spotted them EVERYTIME! Anyway, he likes to say "airplane" all the time. Here it is:







No comments:
Post a Comment