Had a wonderful morning at church and then a wonderful evening outside washing the cars, Levi loved helping Daddy.
Monday, April 16th
John had a long day away from us today with work and then a friend (former student/soccer player) coming down to see him and play some soccer that evening so Levi and I took advantage of the nice weather and went to see Grannie and Pa. I needed a break too, did I mention that?:)



Do you see the deer? Levi loved watching them run by!

Tuesday, April 17th
Levi is a funny kid when it comes to relationships. He's really not affectionate at all, maybe once a week, he'll voluntarily will come give us a hug and kiss, but we all pretty much have to ask him too before he'll do it. Then he's willing, but you can tell it is not his natural bent. Maybe a little brother will shake things up, huh?
Anyway, Levi was all about Daddy this evening, and I caught him snuggling up to Daddy while they were reading a book. Pic quality is awful, the lights were dimmed in the room and it was with my phone. I knew if I got up to get the camera the moment would be over!

Wednesday, April 18th
I'm really loving this one-on-one time with Levi the few weeks before Little Brother is here. Yes, they wear me out, but we're making fun memories. Here's my attempt of making a really yucky, rainy day, sunny on the inside. Yes, it involves food, strawberries and whipped cream to be exact! Hey, it did the trick!
Thursday, April 19th
FULL day today. First, left at 9am this morning for a dr. appt. This is my last one before it's the REAL DEAL! So exciting and scary! Then, off to the Toyota dealership to get our car serviced before we headed back to Beckley. After an hour or so being home I took Levi to Daddy's work so I could go hang out with the girls from work.
Here's what the boys did:



Here's what the girls did:





Friday, April 20th
Got some errands done today with the help of my mom. We were talking how we can't imagine what it's going to be like when there are two little ones to deal with...haha!
Here's something cool that a family friend sent me to make my mom-life easier.
It's a Ju-Ju-Be organizer. I love it. It has a place for everything. I didn't show all the compartments it has you can follow the link below to see more pics. I keep it in my purse, but pull it out too either carry it separate or throw it in the diaper bag. It's really easy to clean and super cute too. Here's their website for more info.
But I really do love it, thank you Sis!:)
Saturday, April 21st
We're all home this weekend, yay! John worked on projects this morning while I ran around the house with little man and then off to another night at Grannie's for him. We've been trying to get him to spend the night once a week; so next week, when it's three nights away from Mom and Dad he's already in a pretty good routine over there.
John and I took the opportunity to pick up some things around town, you know the usual, Lowe's, Sam's and Walmart....that's what our dates have come too!:) You know you're happily married though, when you're ok with that and you actually enjoy it! Forgot to take a pic though....oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment