Happy Resurrection Day ! We all got to make it to church together along with my parents too. My dad usually has to work on Sundays but he had the day off. It was nice to be with family and with the family of God on this day! Here's a pic of Levi with his Pa during the singing.

We all tried to go out to eat after with my Grandma and aunts and uncles after church, but it just didn't work out. Levi was a bear!:( It was naptime! So we came home and John made Chicken Parmigiana. It was delicious! I think we may have started a new tradition. And then after naptime my parents came back over and we made ice cream sundaes! Yummy. I think we'll remember this for next year too!
Monday, April 9th
Starting yesterday and finally finishing up today I made some more freezer meals for after the baby comes. There's probably 16 or so meals here, because they last two days for us. Most of the recipes I got from Pinterest and consisted of chicken, fruit and/or veggies! We still have burritos and tons of venison, pork, pizza, veggies, fruit and pies in the freezer. Plus lots of food for Levi in there too! Hoping to add some breakfast items, but if I don't that's ok too! At least it's a bit of a head start.
Tuesday, April 10th
Here's Levi watching Auto B Good.
I love how he's kicking his feet. He absolutely LOVES this show, that's probably an understatement. Anyway, the way he loves cars and trucks we thought this was a good option for him. My mom started him on it, it teaches Christian character qualities and traits, does not necessarily give a Gospel message or anything, but I like how it really can be great conversation starters with kids. Obviously, Levi and I haven't gotten there yet, but it will happen. There are one or two episodes that I feel have not been appropriate for him, but that's why I try to watch them first.
Here's the link to their website to learn more, but we ordered them from Christian Book Distributors for pretty cheap.
Wednesday, April 11th
Well, here's the lady of the hour!
Yes, my mom! She's been such a lifesaver the past few months and even more so now, while we try to prepare for another child. I know sometimes I probably take her for granted, but I know I am extremely blessed to have her here with me to help me through this important phase of my life. She's priceless and I thank God for her everyday!
Thursday, April 12th
Today was doctor appt day! Everything's good, heartbeat 130 and measuring right on at 37 weeks. It just keeps getting closer! Here's a belly pic from today.
Friday, April 13th
It was date night for John and I tonight! We went to the Junior/Senior Banquet for the Bible College. This year was extra special for us anyway, because I played guitar and sang the first 30 minutes before everything got started. It was definitely a stretch for me to do it this late in pregnancy, but with being off work now I was able to take it slow this week and get the practice in I needed. Here's a few pics from the evening.
It was weird to come back home though with no Levi. He stayed the night with Grannie and Pa and boy did we have a quiet, restful sleep! No baby monitor going or getting woke up at 2am by him banging his head against the wall to go back to sleep! I did enjoy that part, I'll admit!
Saturday, April 14th
John had a big day, back on the river this weekend for Alpine. It was a cold, rainy day I kinda hated it for him but he made it alright. He loves being back out there no matter what I think!
It sounds like y'all had a great Easter weekend!!:) I miss y'all,yes even the little devil cousin i have(hint hint:levi.....I'm just kidding.....I love ya levi and auntie leeann and uncle John:)
ReplyDelete