Sunday, Jan. 1st
John and I aren't really into New Year's Resolutions, but we do both have goals and things we really want to achieve in the New Year, so yeah, maybe we do like resolutions!:)
Anyway, a couple of goals we both had were reading through our daily Bible, this one by John MacArthur:

And another one we both had was to EXERCISE! Oh, we sound so generic! haha! I haven't worked out since I was probably 6 weeks pregnant, being so sick and all!:( So, I'm slowly getting back into things, prenatal pilates, exercise bike/ball and weights. This pregnancy I'm having nerve pain in my back, I'm really praying this helps! John's doing good on his end too, it helps that men's basketball has started up and when the college students come back he'll be able to do soccer too!
Monday, Jan. 2nd
No school and no work for John and I! John worked on the rental all day and Levi and I got to hang out!:) This is an example of what we do all day!
This was taken when Grammie and Grampy were here for Christmas the week before.
Tuesday, Jan. 3rd
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! We had a snow day, no school today! Yippee! I think we ended up with 6-8 inches or so! Fun day at home!
Wednesday, Jan.4th
Still some snow, and brutally cold outside, 2 hour delay! It was nice to ease back into work!
Levi turned 20 months today! WOW!

John and I just happened to watch a WVU game on ESPN, we usually don't get them. Well, it turned out to be the biggest, most amazing game ever!:) WVU-70; Clemson-33. It was a fun night for both of us, even though he is a Yankee!

Thursday, Jan.5th
Oh boy, a full day of work! haha! It's always so hard to go back after such a nice, long time off like that, but it won't be long until Levi is going with me...2 1/2 more years! No pic.
Friday, Jan. 6th
Levi, myself and my mom are all fighting a yucky cold, so we're all exhausted from this short week. John went and played cornhole at the church hopefully next time we'll join him. As soon as John left, Levi grabbed his Daddy's leather gloves, put them on and took off with them. He loves his Daddy very much!
Saturday, Jan. 7th
Great family day! It was in the 50's today. Gotta love WV. We ended up going to Levi's favorite place to eat, Chick-fil-a then to Lowes. Here's Levi having fun on the red tractor that he thinks looks like Tec (a TV show character).

No comments:
Post a Comment