It's been a very busy week, but a good one for our family! We heard from the doctor on Tuesday, that Levi's tests came back clear from the staph infection. He fought it off naturally, so that was a blessing to his body too! Thank you for your prayers, that was a scary time!
It seems like the past week now Levi is really growing up! His vocabulary is starting to pick up, he says more things instead of bye, ball and bird! haha! He says a lot of animals and their sounds now, he says "Pa" for Grandpa and "G" for Grannie. Still says "da" for both me and John...grrrr.:( He's also saying "nack" for snack. He likes to repeat noises and words you say randomly too, that's fun!
Another really amazing thing is he is starting to potty-train himself this week! Totally took us by surprise, but he asks to go the bathroom to the big potty and he does both "things" on there!:) He doesn't do it everytime he goes, but it's becoming a lot more frequent! I am so glad that he is becoming so aware of his body. I'm hoping he'll be potty-trained by the time our new little Sharpie arrives!
Speaking of the new lil' Sharpie, here's a bad pic of the ultrasound we had on Tuesday.
We had a great dr. appt! They set my due date for May 7th (but I think it's a bit earlier than that), anyway, we got to see the tiny little baby and see the heartbeat at 167bpm. It is such an amazing experiece, I think I am in awe more this time than even with Levi. You realize how miraculous it is and how they are truly a gift from God!
As for the pregnancy, the past two days Friday and Saturday I have felt great in the all-day sickness department! Now, if I can just get rid of this head cold! haha!
Again, we really appreciate your prayers the past few weeks! Enjoy the gorgeous fall weather. Here's some pics of us at the punpkin patch today!
No comments:
Post a Comment