We all were back to church together , finally! Levi still had a pretty runny nose, so no nursery for him. So we did our best to keep him occupied while we were part of a commissioning service for a young married couple getting ready to be missionaries in Jamaica. Afterwards, there was a fellowship we all enjoyed!
At the fellowship hall...


Went to Walmart later that night and bought a pommelo, a Chinese grapefruit. It looked amazing, but I didn't like it, John ate it all himself! haha!
The pommelo next to a regular grapefruit.


Monday, Jan. 9th
It's Monday!
After work, sometimes I just need to "vegg" and I do it through music a lot. Levi likes to join me.
Tuesday, Jan. 10th
It was a cappuccino kind of night! John makes the best! Seems like after Levi goes to bed we like to treat ourselves!
Wednesday, Jan. 11th
John had jury duty today, but got dismissed, this time anyway. Here'a a pic of the building across from the courthouse, it just burnt down last week, really terrible.

Thursday, Jan. 12th
Levi's, "Pa" came by a couple days this week, he LOVES his Pa, can't you tell?
Friday, Jan. 13th
NO SCHOOL today, Snow day! We got quite a bit of ice and some snow. Yay, for a four-day weekend! Levi and I kicked it off with some pumpkin pancakes, yum!
The ABC students had a bowling night, Levi and I didn't join John this time, it was too cold for us!

Saturday, Jan. 14th
Today we went shopping for Levi's big, boy room! We ended up getting some sheets for his room and plan to go back next week to get a blanket for him when it's on sale. It'll be an adventure making the switch but I think (crossing fingers) he'll do alright! Here's his sheets:

Can't wait to put it all together and give him his big boy room before little brother comes along!
No comments:
Post a Comment