Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall is Here!

I love it, Fall that is! It is my favorite time of year. The colors, smells, food and weather. It's all good!:) But with fall comes lots to do, especially for my hubby this time of year. The arrival of new students, soccer season in full swing, lots of traveling and school activities. My fall this year, is a bit slower, spending my days with little man, Levi! But it is amazing to me how fast the day does go by! I am teaching one night class at ABC on Tuesday nights which is a blessing.





ABC had their first win a few days ago against Kentucky Christian University, just in time for a big weekend of traveling they have coming up. Pray for safety and some more wins!!!:)

These fall days are pretty cozy here with Levi! I realize this is such a precious time I am really trying to enjoy every single moment. Levi will be five months next week, it's hard to believe. We starting to deal with teething a bit, not fun!



If you think of us, pray for us this fall semester, it's a busy, but good time. I can't believe before we know it they'll be that crazy white stuff on the ground! But let's not get ahead of ourselves...I want to enjoy the cozy evenings around the campfire first!

Happy Fall Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment