First of all, Levi has some news to share...
Yep, we're excepting #2! I am somewhere between 8-9 weeks along and boy it's been pretty rough. More so with this one than with Levi. I'm having lots more all-day sickness, but the fatigue isn't too bad, as long as I go to bed by 9:30! haha! So between the sickness and fatigue, taking pictures of our life has not been something on the list to do! I think I'm starting to feel a little better so hopefully I can catch up soon. My first appt is Oct. 4th, so we'll keep you updated on this new little one too!
Yep, the belly is popping back REAL quick!
Also, this past week has been very emotional for all of us. Levi was very sick and he was undergoing some testing to find out what was wrong, we had a few scary days, but finally got the diagnosis. He ended up having a staph infection in his gut! Where in the world does a stay-at-home baby pick up a staph infection, God will only know, but it sure was scary for awhile. But, Praise the Lord, he seems to be flushing it through his body naturally and so far will not have to go on antibiotic. We're trying to keep him from that because it would have to be such a strong dose. Please continue to pray for him though, we would appreciate it!
As of yesterday, Friday, he was back to his old, getting into everything self!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :) :) :)
ReplyDelete